Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rants about Men on Match

Meeting a man the old fashion way just didn't pan out so I'm back to Match.  I've also had thoughts about trying out eHarmony again but just can't commit to the cost and the time it takes to update my profile.  It's on my list of 'to-dos' that's about 64 items long.  

One of the things that really irks me about Match is the empty email.  Meaning no subject line and a few words in the body, like "Hi."  or "Your cute" (yes I know that is grammatically incorrect, but that's typically how they spell it.)  Or the one today, asking if I liked guacamole and if I wanted to get naked.  Um, are you going to smear guac all over me when I get to your house? Add that to the list of obscure fetishes.

Ok I'm definitely revisiting eHarmony, score!  $9.95/month special for 3 months, lets try this out again.  Updates to come...

Also update from silent treatment man from my last post.  It turns out he just went mental.  He texted me and said he's going through a thing and needs to figure out what's happening in his head.  As one of my friends said, ABORT!  ABORT!!




No comments:

Post a Comment