Monday, May 9, 2011

It's been quiet on the Western Front...

I've only had a few dates here and there, a couple have been decent and a couple... not so good.  Hopefully there will be a 2nd date from one of the first dates, but we'll see.  I'm beginning to think that guys on the online dating sites have been deleting their profiles, creating new ones with new names, and then re-contacting me.  I already said no to you once, dude, what makes you think that a name change will make me go out with you?

Now that it's summer there are tons more opportunities for outdoor events and places to meet guys:  the park, rooftop patios, happy hours.... people just seem to be in more of a festive mood now that the weather is nicer.

Also thought I'd share this lovely story which really brings a positiveness to online dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment