Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Back to Square One or Not?

Well the guy I so fondly talked about in my last blog post has been kicked to the curb.  After 8 dates or so I realized that the only time we had good conversation was after two drinks.  And although conversation was decent, a lot of things weren't just quite right- there was just some things that I like to do that he couldn't see himself doing.  NO- these aren't things in the bedroom- dirty thoughts tonight eh?  I'm talking about dancing in the rain, or dancing at all! Going to concerts, trying new restaurants, dressing up in costumes for no real reason... I could probably go on.  So ya, I had to let that one go.



There is potentially another man around the bend, but I gotta see where it goes before I talk about it, I feel like I might jinx this one if I do.  All I know is that he makes me laugh, gives me awfully nice compliments and is damn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment