Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I love this photo/e-card


Although I didn't break up with anyone this year around the holidays (thank goodness!), I still thought it was pretty hilarious.  And I'm sorry to anyone out there who broke up with someone either right before or right after the holidays, I know how much it sucks.  It was one year ago that I had my big break up, and it was just his birthday too.  Did I feel sorry for myself?  Hell no!  I got drunk with my friends, mainly the day after New Years.  It's always suggested to drink many, many mimosas and do the wave at Steuben's.  All of my fun money after bills are paid usually goes to them.  And I don't complain about that.

A few years ago (ok, I guess it's been more like 6 years) my then boyfriend and I broke up on January 1st.  Seriously.  He told me he would have broken up with me earlier than that, but he knew I was getting him nice presents for Christmas so he stayed with me.  His defense was that he spent a lot of money on my birthday earlier that year so it only made sense to get Christmas presents.  Really??!  I now remember why guys can be jerks sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment