Friday, November 5, 2010

Back From Working Vacation

I'm back from sunny Mexico, I had a great working vacation courtesy of my company .. zip lining, volunteering, exploring beautiful towns, culture plus many umbrella drinks.  I'm glad to be home and starting up a whole new round of Datapalooza with some new guys from a dating website.  And I'll make sure to get their names this time, hehe.

I also have a 4th date with one of the guys I went out with on the last Datapalooza, and I really like him.  I took my friends advice and went on a date with him even though I was a little hesitant about parts of his life.  But let me tell you, I'm glad I did and can't wait for this weekend. 

On a separate note...

While on the flight to/from Mexico, I started this book about a dog's purpose in life.  I'm not done reading it but I'm looking forward to the dog finding out what his purpose is in life. The book has made me smile, cry and laugh out loud.  If you are a dog lover I recommend reading this book.  Hell, I'll even lend it to you when I'm finished.  It's also made me wonder what my purpose in life is... the thought process is still working itself out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment