Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dad Jeans? Bad Tennis Shoes?

So what is appropriate attire for a first/blind date?  The date I went on last night was wearing old man New Balance shoes, dad jeans and the same shirt that he's wearing in BOTH of his profile pictures.  Really?  Do you have any other shirts to wear?

I'm not an overly dressy person- I tend to feel most comfortable in jeans, comfy sweaters and flip flops, but I always step it up a notch for first dates.. I don't want them to think I'm a slob who doesn't know how to dress.

I just wonder... what goes through guys heads when they get ready for a first date?  Do they think that if they wear what they are wearing in the photos that it will help us pick 'em out of a crowd?

This is an interesting website, they actually give men advice on what to wear to different dates, including the movie theater and dinner.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a better dressed guy on the next date.. Saturday happy hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment