Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Dating Strategy

Happy 2012!  2011 was a year of first dates, both good and bad, but not a lot of second dates.  This year I'm changing that, by signing up for the one dating site I said I NEVER would- Eharmony.  I decided that maybe I do need to pay to date, in hopes that the men will be higher quality (aka I'm getting what I pay for).  After signing up and completing page after page of personality questions, then uploading photos including the must have full body shot, face shot and shot with friends, I was ready to get started.  And by Joe, the men ARE better looking and seem to be more motivated to find someone for a serious relationship!

I went on a date two nights ago with what I hope is one of many more men from Eharmony.  The date was great (it's been a LONG time since I've been able to say this), great conversation, lots of laughing and he even paid!  We'll see if I hear from him again, I hope so.  If not, there are plenty more waiting in the wings to go out with.  Let's just hope that I don't get matched with any more of my friends- can you say awkward??!


No comments:

Post a Comment