Tuesday, August 16, 2011

If I Write it, Will He Come?

While out walking with a friend tonight, we got talking about men (of course) and what we're looking for in guys.  The problem is I don't know if I really know what I want/need in a guy.  She suggested that I create a list of everything that I think want in a guy, and if I do this then I'll get that guy!  But if I create this list, aren't I limiting myself to that kind of guy?  I thought that I was supposed to be dating out of my comfort zone?  Or maybe not, so here goes my list:

-Wants to settle down and have a family aka get married
-Financially stable
-Dog friendly
-Taller than me
-Able to communicate
-Open to adventures
-Makes me laugh and smile
-Likes sports
-Affectionate
-Can cook and clean

Okay list, I'm ready for my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment